Norman Criminal Defense Attorney
A Skilled, Caring Oklahoma City Area Divorce And Bankruptcy Lawyer
Since entering the practice of law in 1998, my work has been focused on finding the most effective solutions to problems that can impact just about anyone at some point. Assisting hundreds of clients each year, I have gained deep insight into the issues that matter most to individuals and families across the spectrum of life in Oklahoma.
Established strengths of my Norman-based law practice include:
- Divorce — including uncontested divorce cases and more complex, adversarial divorces
- Child custody concerns and disputes — whether as part of a divorce, arising from changes afterward, or outside of marriage in a paternity case
- Fathers’ rights and visitation matters — often involving actions to demonstrate a father’s fitness to parent as well as development of a comprehensive, workable parenting plan
- Stepparent, grandparent and other family adoptions — in many cases requiring a voluntary or contested termination of parental rights
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy — which can provide a debt-free fresh start and legal protection from creditors for those who qualify
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — often the best solution for people facing the threat of home foreclosure, as well as for higher-income clients coping with debt-related challenges
- Juvenile criminal defense — across a broad spectrum of offenses from shoplifting (petit larceny) to drug and weapons possession, and including negotiation with school authorities
- DUI defense — including investigation and counsel to find the best approach to the criminal matter and representation in matters associated with driver’s license suspension
- Expungements of past arrests and convictions for those who are eligible
Call 405-253-4904 Or 800-514-2073 To Reach A Lawyer You Can Trust
When you contact me, you will work with me, attorney Todd Nalagan — not a paralegal or less experienced associate as you might at a larger firm. This is true whether your situation calls for a Norman criminal defense lawyer, divorce guidance, or debt relief counsel anywhere in my extensive service area.
A free consultation can be the first step toward positive resolution of your legal matter, enabling you to move forward in life. I offer off-site and after-hours appointments, accept credit cards and extend payment plans when necessary.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.